November 03, 2023 – AMD has unveiled its latest graphics card driver update, version 23.11.1, with extensive support for a variety of new games, including “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,” “Yakuza 7: The Dragon’s Prophecy,” “The Invincible,” and “Sword Art Online 3: Flagship Edition.” Notably, Radeon Boost now introduces support for “Mindslayer 2.”
This driver update also includes optimizations and improvements for AMD Radeon RX 600M, 700M, 6000, and 7000 series graphics cards, focusing on enhancing performance for Stable Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve, and the UL Procyon AI workload with DirectML.
Additionally, the release addresses several issues:
1. Performance metrics overlay may incorrectly report FPS for various games.
2. “CS2” may experience lower-than-expected performance on certain AMD graphics cards, such as the RX 7600.
3. Changing graphics settings in “Total War: Pharaoh” could lead to intermittent screen flickering in the menu.
4. “Mindslayer 2” may exhibit intermittent texture flickering in certain situations.
5. Restarting “Baldur’s Gate 3” using the Vulkan API might result in shader cache creation errors.
6. Restarting “Forza Motorsport: Ultimate Racing” may encounter shader cache creation errors.
7. After completing a race in “Ultimate Racing,” players may experience intermittent crashes when viewing the credits.
8. On certain AMD graphics cards, like the RX 6700 XT, intermittent black screens or error code Code 31 may appear in Device Manager after a restart.
These improvements and fixes aim to provide a smoother gaming and computing experience for users of AMD graphics cards.